Pages

Friday 11 March 2016

First Aid Beauty (FAB) Facial Radiance Pad Review | Skincare

Personally I think that finding a good toner is important for a skincare regime. As for me, I will always have to check the ingredients since I'm trying to avoid alcohol or paraben in my toner. So far I haven't used too many different toners but I'm exploring, and searching for the one that I really like. I give First Aid Beauty a chance because people in Youtube is raving about how good this product is, and so yeah, I bought it. I got myself a 28-pads (£12) because I needed to try it first, just in case if it is not suitable my skin. 


I know that 28-days is not exactly enough to know if the product actually works on your skin but I was just trying it and so far I like how it made my skin feels. So here's my honest review:

Pros 
- Alcohol and paraben free. 
- Made my skin feels very very soft afterwards. 
- Feels very refreshing on the skin
- Easy to use since the pads are already soaked with the product, so no need to buy cotton pads anymore. 
- Didn't make my skin dry or breakout
- My skin did seem to be a bitttt radiant after I apply it. Just a bit though (is this a con, I don't know lol)


Cons:
- A bit expensive for monthly supply. They do sell the 60 pads though for about £22
- Smells a bit like, hm, medicine? I don't know but I don't really fancy the smell. 
- Can't really tell if it makes a huge difference to my skin. Maybe I need to use it longer. 

Rating: 8/10 

So would I repurchase? Well, I'll think about it. Maybe, if I still can't find a toner that I like, maybe I'll just stick to this one. The product is not that bad. But I just would like to try something else first like the toners from Thayer's or Burt's Bees. I heard good reviews about them too. 

Anyway I bought the Facial Radiance Pad from Feel Unique http://m.feelunique.com/p/First-Aid-Beauty-Facial-Radiance-Pads-60 
But if you're in Malaysia, you can buy them at Sephora for RM69 (28 pads) and RM130 (60 pads). 

So that's it! Have a good day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment