Pages

Wednesday 9 March 2016

Another Lovely Morning

So this happened the other day..


I heard noises upstairs while I was sleeping that morning and I thought it was just another spider inside Nad's room. It was always like that by the way but not this time. This time they both rushed into my room "Nana! Wake up and look outside! It's snowingggg!" And I mamai-ly went to my bedroom's window and see snow and rain falling quite heavily. Ah, my sepet eyes instantly wide open. So prettyyyy. So jakunnnn. But wait, what time is it? 9.46am. 

"I just missed my 9am class, guys.." And they didn't seem to bother. 

Okay whatever, I just get ready to go to my 11am class then. York's never been snowing heavily before, so I guess that after I showered the snow would have already stopped falling and I can go to class. I was wrong, IT WAS COMPLETELY WHITE. It was like a whole new world. Like, exiting my front door is like entering Narnia. The few things that are missing were trees, a lamppost and James McAvoy as a faun. But that wasn't happening. So I quickly get ready and put on some makeups because I want to take photos before going to class. My instagram is going to need these photos hehe

Nad and I were totally distracted with all the snow that we kept on taking photos. The next thing we knew was that we were already late for class. I ended up arriving at ten past eleven for my tutorial. Hehe I didn't feel guilty though. I mean, York's snowing, so arriving to tutorial on time comes second.








This one photo was taken by Jaz. Credits goes to her.

Sorry if you're getting tired of my winter photos! But I was secretly praying that I had a chance to witness a heavy snow and He granted it. So I just had to share this beauty. I promise the next post would be about travelling and other stuffs. Have a good day everyone! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment