Pages

Sunday 27 March 2016

1) Discuss Your Current Relationship | 30 Day Blog Challenge

Well I don't want to lie but maybe some of you guys already know, that I am far from single. I'm not single, guys. I met the love of my life years ago and the last couple of years have been very intense for us. Like, I honestly think that we're in a love hate relationship. 

Hm where should I start? Well let's talk about trust. I rarely ever trust people just because of very personal reasons that I cannot disclose here. But I think that sometimes I have a trust issue with him. 

They say when you're in love, you'll feel happy, estactic and there will be butterflies in your stomach and what not. The thing is, I do feel that way. Every single time. So what's MY problem? Well, he made me gained weight, but you see, I can't stop loving him. He is the epitome of love. How can I be happy without him? Like, why can't I love him without taking any chances of getting all these fats? I don't get it. Ah, I hate this feeling and I need to get rid of it without ruining our love. 

So please, tell me


 How can I fix my relationship with Food?


No comments:

Post a Comment