Pages

Saturday 6 August 2016

Of 20 Quids & Car Boot Sale


I have been wanting to go to a car boot sale since ages but I never get the chance to do so. So when Mun asked if any one of us wanted to join her to the one in Harrogate, I said yes. I mean, bila lagi? 

It was a nice experience and I totally enjoy the atmosphere (I enjoy buying cheap stuff too!). There were lots of vintage things such as clocks, vinyl records, tea cups and etc. Novels were super cheap too! I bought a Jodi Picoult's novel for only 10p that I had to asked the seller twice whether he offered the right price, like "Are you sure it's 10p, love?" hehe. 

The only thing that stopping me from buying too much things were; 1) our luggage was almost full and heavy and 2) we only had 20 quids. I know, silly me for having only £20 in my hands. So I had to pass a lot of things and pretend that I wasn't interested in them. I even stumbled upon vintage clock that would look so sooo lovely on a table buttt it costs £40 and so, I left the counter with a bitter smile. Novels were the only things that I could afford, sorry, sobs.









On a side note, does Malaysia has car boot sale too? Because I wanna go and I'm sooo gonna bring all the money that I have haha

No comments:

Post a Comment