Pages

Sunday 25 February 2018

Latest Updates!



Naarabelle Facespa
My skin can't take this aging anymore, so I decided to go to my first ever facial (in 25 years lol) at Naarabelle Facespa. The price is slightly cheaper than the rest, thus the reason why I chose to go to this place instead. I did their signature Black Doll (carbon laser) therapy to get rid of my stubborn acne scars. if you're a student and planning to go there, you can get an extra 10% of discount. Just flash your student card and enjoy your treatment!

Warmth
Oh trust me, I loveeee everything to be warm lately, like literally. I love warm makeup, I love warm presets for photos (hint: I'm using VSCO M5 lately), I love it when my room is not too cold and I love warm drinks! Everything needs to be warm and I just don't know why. Anyone is going through the same transition as I am? No? OK.

Baby kittens
My cat Ili was heavily pregnant the last time I was back at home and now, she has delivered 4 little kittens. They are all black like her, not sure if I'm happy with that though. I mean, can't I have some color variety from her first litter? Lol. But I'm gonna claim one of them and take it with me to KL soon. I need a cat to entertain me here. What do you think I should call it? Any ideas?

MARA's placement
I feel like I need to explain this somewhere. A lot of you asked me whether I'm still teaching and where is my MRSM placement. To be honest, I'm not teaching at the moment nor did I get a placement from MARA. I'm not sure what's up but most of us English language students didn't get the placement. It was frustrating because I graduated way back in July 2016 and I'm still struggling to survive and waiting for a placement. I can't complain much though because everything's written but..

Discount code
If you don't know, I started a new Youtube channel last December and I thought what's better than giving my subscribers a DISCOUNT CODE, right? So yeah, you can now enjoy an RM5 off from every purchase of Velvet Vanity's products. Just use my code 'VVHUSNAWHO' during checkout to enjoy the discount. I do get some percentage with every purchase made. I hope you don't mind. You can check their products out HERE :)


Anyway, that's all the updates for now. I'll talk to you guys soon! Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment