Pages

Saturday 17 February 2018

Sabah Travelogue | Kota Kinabalu, Ranau & Kundasang

Hello everyone! I know it's been a while but I'm finally back here!

So lemme just update you guys a little bit about my life. Basically, last July I went to Sandakan Sabah as a substitute English teacher in MRSM Tun Mohammed Fuad Stephens. Since I was already in Sabah, I decided to travel to its major cities as well because, why not right? So my good friend Nad went all the wayyy from Kelantan to Sabah to go on a road-trip during my school holiday!

Long story short, we went island hopping, got sunburnt (we instagrammers call it sunkissed, sounds more fancy lol), drenched in rain, bitten by fish, tried local dishes and we even enjoyed our stay in a luxurious hotel. And since I believe that pictures worth a thousand words (more like I'm too lazy to write), here are some photos that I took during our trip!

And oh, guys, let us pray together that I will be constantly updating my blog this year. No more chipsmore, sekejap ada sekejap tak ada lol. Till next time! xx


























1 comment: