Pages

Sunday 30 October 2016

Ten Things

1. I am not a huge fan of football but congrats to Kedah for winning the Piala Malaysia yesterday! 

2. It's been raining thunderstorm every single evening now. Let's hope that this monsoon season will end soon. 

3. Too Faced Sweet Peach will be making a comeback at Sephora in November (U.S) and January next year for Malaysia. I've been eyeing this pallete for so long but it was sold out last April. I really wish that Too Faced would consider making this palette a fixed instead of a limited edition. 

4. I've been exercising regularly these past few weeks and I loveeee how it shows on my skin! They look so much healthier now yayy. 

5. The new Converse Nude Collection is said to have been made of cow and pig skin. A sad news to all of us Muslims who were planning on getting those shoes lol

6. Not a big fan of kpop anymore but I think I like the new girl group called BlackPink since they remind me a lot of 2NE1, which was my all time favorite back then. 

7. Just found out that iced drinks doesn't make you fat or buncit. It's a myth all along! But, don't consume it excessively because everything that is taken in a large quantity is never healthy, even if it is green tea. Remember that. 

8. Talking about iced drinks, I've been obsessing over iced coffee lately haih. They're too good to resist. 

9. Pretty Little Liars finally wrapped their filming! I have mixed emotions scrolling through the actors Instagram and watching their snap stories. Couldn't believe that I actually feel attached to the series lol. 

10. I'm still jobless, not that it's a news anyway. Fingers crossed that I will get a job soon! I need money to buy makeup lol

No comments:

Post a Comment