Pages

Saturday 8 October 2016

Finally Graduated!


University of York, England

BA in English Language & Linguistics

July 15th, 2016






So I guess you can consider this as another overdue entry but whatever, at least I finally updated it haha. Anyway, these three first photos were taken on the day before my graduation. Since my graduation was on the 9.30am session, we had to buy the flower bouquet a bit early. Getting my graduation flower bouquet was something that I was looking forward to, just because it was one of those special days where I (read: Ilham) can splurge some money on flowers happily (hope so lol). And honestly, I still didn't get over how beautiful my bouquet was. I mean, just look at those peonies, could they be more beautiful? I have good taste hehehe

And here are some favorite photos of the day. Hope you'll love them as much as I do! :)















Photos taken using Fuji EX-2 and iPhone 6

Photographer - Ilham Nasharuddin 

No comments:

Post a Comment