Pages

Thursday 6 October 2016

Lush Intergalactic Bath Bomb


I've never bought Lush's bath bombs just because. So last week I went to get a couple and man, I think this bath bomb is addictive. I kept wanting to buy more since that day (but I refrained myself). Sigh. What sorcery is this haha. Anyway, the only bath bombs that I used was Intergalactic, didn't get the chance to try Sex Bomb though as I gave it away to my friend. 

Intergalactic made your tub blue-ish, just like the galaxy. The smell is relaxing and hurm, I'm not good at describing smells but I'm pretty sure there's a scent of lime and ginger? Or lemongrass. I'm not sure. Haha. But I like it. It's not too strong compared to some other bath bombs that I smelled in the shop, hence the reason why I bought it. It also made your skin feeling smooth afterwards which is a plus. This bomb costs me £3.65 and you can definitely cut it into two if you feel like it's a waste to use it in one go.

How I wish we have Lush in Malaysia *cries*






No comments:

Post a Comment