Pages

Wednesday 20 April 2016

Beauty Box Review | BirchBox Unboxing


For those who don't know, Beauty Box is a box consists of 5-6 samples beauty products ranging from makeup to skincare and body/nails/hair. The items are random but there will be a list of what you might receive in your box. So if you see some products that you are interested in, just place your order and wait for the delivery. When you have received it, you can give all the products a try and see if it suits you. If it does, then you can go ahead and purchase the product at a full price size. Well, the reason why a beauty box is great is because you'll get the chance to try a product first before deciding whether to buy it. So you'll save your money without buying a product but ended up not liking what you purchased. Does that make sense? Okay good. 


So April Birch Box's packaging is so prettyyyy that I had to get it. I'm a sucker when it comes to packaging, mind you. And in case you don't know, UniDays has this 50% off code for the first Birch Box that you order and I've been saving it for the month that I'm interested in. And finally, I used it the other day on the April box. 





Here's a mini review on products included in April's box that I've tried:

Benefits Liquid Hoola Bronzer - Easy to blend and smells very nice

NUXE Huile Prodigieuse - Makes my skin hydrated but I still prefer my organic olive oil

Kueshi Foot Care Cream - Sinks into the skin fast but the smell of tea tree is quite strong

Cynthia Rowley Black Eyeliner - Stays on my lids but smudges a little bit

Beaver Professional Hydro Nutritive Mosturizing Shampoo - Haven't tried it yet but it smells good 

Beaver Professional Hydro Nutritive Mosturizing Conditioner - Haven't tried it yet


You can subscribe the box monthly for £10 + £2.95 P&P at https://www.birchbox.co.uk

Enjoy your treats! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yup kadang2 packaging yg menarik memng bole menggoda kita tuk membeli.. :)

    ReplyDelete