Pages

Wednesday 27 April 2016

3) What Are Your Top 5 Pet Peeve | 30 Day Blog Challenge

What's a pet peeve? Well, pet peeve is basically something that bothers or annoys you completely, something that you just can't stand. So here's my top five pet peeve, as far as I'm concerned;

1) Public spitting 
  • I have no trouble with people spitting but I do have problems with people who spit in public. No offence, but guys tend to do this. They just recklessly spitting on the road or walkway without minding the fact that anyone could have stepped on your freaking spit. That's just gross. Go and spit inside the sink or wherever appropriate. Or if you can't find a sink, spit on a tissue and throw it away in the bin afterwards. 
2) Leaving the bedroom door open
  • Oh this is not my major pet peeve but I do find it pretty disturbing when people went into my room and when they left, they didn't seem to care to close the door properly. Or worse, they just left it wide open. I don't know, but I like to keep my bedroom's door closed. It makes me feel, safe? Whatever, just close the door if you enter my room, thank you haha. But this doesn't annoy me or gets me angry but I'm just not fond of it.
3) Constantly shaking the legs
  • Do you know the seats that are kinda like stick together in a row and you can just feel it's shaking when someone is nervous and just seem to shake their legs without stopping? Is it called shaking legs? It doesn't sound right though, but I hope you know what I mean. So, I find it distracting, that's all. It's not annoying, it's simply distracting haha
4) Cutting line or queue
  • I do find it annoying when people cut a line without any reason. Back when I was travelling in Italy, we were queuing to board the plane and the line is quite long. Then come this one family from the Eastern countries I believe, they cut the line and just go straight to the front without minding all of us who were patiently lining up. Yes, I know they have a baby. But dude, the baby wasn't crying or throwing a tantrum or anything. They could've just wait in the line like the rest of us or they could've lined up earlier if they need to board faster. But no, they didn't.  They just decide to cut the line. So, I just find it as rude. Like, where's your manner? Hm.
5) People go through my stuff with permission
  • Oh this one is a big no for me. I don't like it when people touch or go through my stuff without permission. I'm not okay with that. As long as you have my permission, then do whatever you want to do. Just ask for a permission. Just ask. I don't bite. :)

Oh I don't like this question honestly, it makes me look as if I whine a lotttt. Sigh. Anyway, what's your pet peeve?

No comments:

Post a Comment