Pages

Monday 18 April 2016

2) Where Would You Like To Be in 10 Years | 30 Day Blog Challenge

I know that this is a 30 Day Blog Challenge but it feels like I should just change its name to 30 Month Blog Challenge instead, considering how often I'm keeping up with it -_-

Anyway, let's go straight to the question; where do I see myself in 10 years time?

1) a mother and a wife, duh. 

2) a successful businesswoman, which I can't elaborate just yet. It's a secret hehe

3) Part time art and beauty enthusiasts

4) I wish to I have a good career instead of just a job. 

5) Exploring the world. I've been bitten by travel bugs, so I can't stop travelling sigh.

Well to be honest, this question is quite boring haha. And I can't tell where would I be in the next 10 years yet but I can definitely see myself in the next 5 years. I guess there are still parts of my life that I haven't figured out yet and I think I still need some time to plan my future. Time will tell. 



Have a good day loves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment