Pages

Wednesday 30 December 2015

Ten Updates

Hi! This is just a quick update!

  • Spring open exams next week! Pretty nervous, obviously.
  • The lady in MAC store gave me the wrong foundation shade and I had to go back and switch it with the correct one, which I find annoying.
  • Found a new daily body moisturizer and I fell in love with it.
  • Went to the Boxing Day last weekend and successfully managed to buy things that I don't really need.
  • The flood in York is getting better and flood waters are in retrieve.
  • I've been exercising regularly and determined to lose 8kgs. 
  • New Year's Resolution; to fully make use of my time.
  • Justin Bieber's Love Yourself repeats itself in my head. It's kinda like an involuntary action.
  • Currently reading Memoirs of A Geisha and loving it so far.
  • Obsessed with makeup, skincare and workout videos of Youtube. Favorite channels at the moment are Carli Bybel, Kathleen Lights and XHIT Daily (Rebecca-Louise)


No comments:

Post a Comment