Pages

Saturday 21 November 2015

Coffee Culture, York

"As long as there was coffee in the world,
how bad could things be?"


York has so many lovely cafes and I do go on a cafe hopping from time to time. So a few weeks back I went to get my cake and coffee fix at Coffee Culture. It's just a two storey small cafe but it has a lovely ambient, friendly workers and good food.



I especially love their carrot cake which is very unusual of me. I mean, I DON'T EAT CARROTS, NEVER. But I guess that day was exceptional. I saw on the counter that their carrot cake was left with the last slice. So what went through my mind was 'Hm, the carrot cake must be so good that it's finished first'. So I ordered one and loved every bit of it. And of course, I also had a cup of coffee. I couldn't really remember what did I order lol. I think it was their latte. It was fine in my opinion. 


Personally I think Coffee Culture is a great place if you want to spend the time with your friends and do some catch ups. But, since it's quite small, you might end up not getting a table. So try to go during weekdays instead of weekends okay? :)

Coffee Culture
41 Goodramgate, York, YO1 7LS, United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment