Pages

Friday 13 November 2015

Illuminating York 2015



So every year, York held this one event called Illuminating York and during this time of year, lights will be installed all around the Viking city. I have been to the event for the last couple of years and it was worth it. So I was pretty excited for my third one, since this is my last year in UK. But, I was disappointed *cries a river*

There weren't too many lights, I would say. I think the stalls that sells children light tack thingy were more colorful than the buildings lol. It was so dull. A friend of my friend actually brought her grandmother to York solely because of this event and guess what the grandmother said? "I'll never coming back to York again." It was thattt teribble haha

And I was gladddd that none of my friends turned up in York because I actually kinda promoted this event and proudly saying things like 'you have to witness it' and 'it was beautiful'. Well, to be honest the only thing that was pretty okay was The Shambles where they installed this disco ball along the walkway. Everything else was mehh.

What a false advertising I did to my friends lol. Me and my big mouth. . 


Photo taken at The Shambles, York

No comments:

Post a Comment