Pages

Saturday 29 October 2016

Krim by Kula Cakes Review


To be honest it was my second time here. They didn't impress me much during my first visit but that was probably because of my high expectations towards the ice creams. My cousin haven't tried any of them yet so I thought I would accompany her and give this place a second chance. 

And I'm glad that I did. 

This time around I chose their waffle with Latte Almond ice cream on top and surprisingly it wasn't that bad. On my first visit I actually chose their Mango Cheesecake flavor with an expectation that it would be as good as their cake but nah, it was alright. Their cookies were also quite sweet to my liking, thus, I was disappointed a little. 

So if you're a first timer and you feel like giving it a try, I'd suggest you to try their Latte Almond instead of Mango Cheesecake. A scoop of ice cream would cost you RM6.90 and the waffle + ice cream is RM12.90. However, I do feel like they are a bit overpriced since I can get a better offer at Baskin Robin's within that price range, in my personal opinion. 





So if you feel like trying them first hand, you can definitely do so since every opinion differs. The cafe is located at Jalan Air Putih right in front of OCB bank. It shares the same building with the famous Cendol Air Putih (which I haven't try yet and I will). So if you're able to spot the cendol store, then you will definitely find the cafe. 

But to make things easier, you can always Waze the cafe if you're not familiar with Kuantan. Here's the address: B-272 Jalan Beserah, Kuantan

No comments:

Post a Comment