Pages

Thursday 25 February 2016

Mixed Feelings

Oh the reality starting to hit me now. The fact that I'm going back to Malaysia for good by this July really made me cringe. Like, I have a mixed feelings about it. I'm so done with uni's life and I can't wait for it to be over but at the same time I don't want to face the adulthood just yet. I'm never ready to start working and having to figure out life. 

Time moves so fast and I can't seem to keep my pace. Feels like only yesterday I was still in high school, clueless about life (I still am) and not worry about a single thing. Now I'm almost 23 years old. Gosh. Now I have to start thinking about future plans such as what part time jobs can I do while waiting for my placement, how can I save more money, when should I get married. Eh. 

Jokes aside. My point is, I don't think I'm ready to face adult life just yet. And this, this post is just a rant honestly. I'm ranting about my life and you just wasted two minutes of your time reading it haha. But seriously, let's just hope I'm able to sort out my life before July comes because I tell you, it's a real mess. 

*fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment