Pages

Monday 29 February 2016

2016 Leap Year!


I totally forgot that today is 29th February and it's a leap year! I know it's not really a big deal but I just wanted to write a post on this particular date. So I guess let's just sum up my February?

1) I just realized that I only have four months left before graduating (hopefully) this July. That is crazy. 

2) I have been eating pizza over and over again this month and I do not know why. I'm addicted to it. 

3) My best friend paid me a visit in York the other day and I enjoyed every moment. 

4) Been loving the color coral lately and yes, I can't wait to wear a coral lipstick this coming spring and summer. 

5) I think that I'm obsessed with Soap & Glory body scrub that I actually used it every single day. 

6) ISA Global Week is coming in March and I can't wait for Food Fiesta! 

7) This is the month where I finally feel like painting but didn't really have the time to do so. 

8) Currently into using blushes. I didn't wear blushes that often before just because. 

9) Yuna released her new single Crush ft Usher which I think is really amazing. And the song's good too! Haih Yuna's just amazing. Hashtag wcw. Can't wait to watch her show this coming April! 

10) I'm still 50kgs because I've stopped exercising zzz


How was your February?

No comments:

Post a Comment