Pages

Sunday 22 March 2015

March Favorites

Can I start doing monthly favorite? Like what's my favorite book, songs, movies etc in that particular month? Well, to be honest it's not going to be a 'monthly' favorite because obviously I am not that rajin to update my blog. So it is very most likely going to be a bimonthly favorite instead hehehe.

Movies/Tv Shows

Sooo let's start with favorite movie. I haven't watched a lot of good movies lately but a few weeks back I watched this animated movie called 'The Book of Life' and it wasn't that bad. It was quite entertaining to be honest.So what I love about The Book of Life is the songs. The lyrics are so good and meaningful that I asked my friend to keep quiet so that I can actually listen to what Manolo is singing. I loved the storyline too, it's about love and friendship of course but it's not that cliche. What else? And oh, the setting of this movie is Spanish culture, so you'll enjoy the Spanish accents of the characters and yes, you can expect bull fightings. So all in all, it's a 7/10 stars for this movie.  :)

Songs
Now let's move to favorite songs. But before that, can I tell you my guilty pleasure? Actually I've been listening to Korean songs again lately. It's not that frequent but you know, just occasionally. But yeah, it's a guilty pleasure. But whatever, who cares if it's a kpop song, as long as the song is good. I've been listening to the Unplugged Version of Come Back Home by 2NE1. It's not the newest song in town but still, it's good. You don't have to be a kpop fan to enjoy good music right? 

Another favorite song would be Up by Olly Murs feat. Demi Lovato. Oh this song is so sooo good that without doubt I would put it on replay if and only if Spotify allows that. Too bad I can't hehe. But in my opinion, the accoustic version is way better than the original version. I think that that version gives more life to the song. Go and listen to it. You'll love the song. 

Food
Lately I am obsessed with peppermint tea. I wasn't a big fan of peppermint tea but I am now. I also discovered that the tea helps you to get a better sleep at night. So I've been comsuming some during nights because I have a mild insomnia going on. I can't sleep unless it's passed 2am or 3am. I know, insomnia is cruel right? Dah lah it gives me terrible dark circles. Okay but peppermint tea does help me to sleep better. The one that I've been consuming is from the brand Twinings. It costs only £2+(I think). So cheap and taste so good too. I'm in love. 

Book
I am currently reading My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult and I still haven't got the time to finish it. But I'm loving it so far. The book is about a 13 year old girl named Anna who sues her parents for the rights of her own body when they expects her to donate her kidney to her sister Kate.

So that is it! Let's just stop here for now because I honestly don't like my entry to be super long. Sooooo see you in two months time for another 'monthly' favorite. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment