Pages

Friday 6 March 2015

France

I know that this is way way too late to write an entry about my last summer trip to Paris. Two seasons has past since summer last year. Talking about procrastinating hehe. Well maybe I wasn't really looking forward to write about the trip, so that explains. Honestly, I did have a good holiday in Paris. It wasn't great but it was good. 

Back then when I was young, I had this high expectation about Paris and going there was actually on top of my bucket list. Maybe, just maybe, if I had lowered my expectation a little bit, I wouldn't have been so disappointed. I didn't really got the chance to totally explore the city but it's alright. And we didn't have a tour guide after all, so it was kinda hard to move from one place to another without a thorough study on the city maps and metro. 

Personally, I think Paris has quite a lot of downsides. Besides smelly metro and unfriendly locals, you should also be aware of some people who are asking for 'donation'. These people are everywhere especially Eiffel Tower. Jazilah and Nadhirah ended up giving a lady 10 euros because she keeps on forcing them to donate.



But I think the best part of Paris was Disneyland. It was magical and it would have been much more wonderful if it wasn't raining until 2pm. Soooo make sure to always check the weather before going to places like theme parks. And maybe I'll come back to Paris in the future, well because it's the city of love and basically you're supposed to go there with your other half, no? :P And here's my Paris trip video. It was my first time making a travel video, so yeah it wasn't that good. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment