Pages

Thursday 22 December 2016

Monochrome Lovin' | OOTD

I've been taking some time off from blogging but hey, I'm back. I know that I wanted to make some changes to my blog and one of the things is posting my ootds here. I know I'm not Shea Rasol or Vivy Yusof but hey, there's no hurt in trying to take better care of my appearance right? I also don't own luxurious items but you don't always have to spend a fortune to look good kan kan kan? I've been so selekeh all these years, but now that I'm 23 years old, it's time to change that hehe

So here's some photos of my monochrome outfit. I've been into black and white a lot lately, like it's literally my color palette now lol






Top: Poplook
Bottom: New Look
Shoes: Zalora
Bag: Vincci (borrowed it from my sister)
Rings: Primark
Necklace: Can't remember, I think it's from Vincci too?

No comments:

Post a Comment