Pages

Sunday 19 June 2016

My First Personal Makeup Class!

So I went to a personal makeup class last Tuesday in Kuantan. Trust me, I've been meaning to go to makeup classes since forever but I just didn't have the right time to attend one. I just look up for the hashtag #muakuantan and Hafizatulatiqah's instagram stood out from the rest since I think the makeup she did on her clients were quite good. So I say, why not, let's try her makeup class since I do need to learn a few things about contouring and eye makeups. 

Was it worth it? To be honest, I think a personal makeup class would be worth it if you know nothing about makeup or the mua teaches you new skills or techniques that you do not know. Since I do watch a lotttt of makeup tutorials on YouTube, I apparently picked up most the skills naturally. But of course, besides contouring, I do need to learn how to do my brows correctly as I didn't pluck the stray hairs but I'm getting a hang of it. 

Anyway, I think I'm addicted to makeup more than ever now haih. I can't help it. And I feel like going to more beauty workshops after this, gotta learn more new techniques. How I wish I live in Kl, everything is so easily accessible there, so unfair -_-

Anyway here's some photos, vain photos of course teehee. 




No comments:

Post a Comment