Pages

Monday 11 January 2016

The Hunger Games Inspired

"Arts enables us to find ourselves
and lose ourselves 
at the same time"

I do arts occasionally, maybe once a month or whenever I'm in the mood. I used to use pens or pencils to draw and sketch but lately I've been into using watercolors. I don't know why. Maybe because I love the feeling that I get when I'm lost in the process, when I'm in my own world, when it's just me and my passion and nothing else. I'm addicted to that feeling, I think. 

Anyway, this one is The Hunger Games, Effie Trinket inspired with some taburan bunga as usual ;)



Watercolor brand: Winsor Newton
Paper: 300gsm Canson Watercolor Paper

2 comments:

  1. babe you're so talented dalam painting and photography. love your artwork. sure i will be your loyal readers. hehehehe update selalu ye

    ReplyDelete