Pages

Tuesday 16 August 2016

Pokemon Everyday Errday


The world is crazyyy about Pokemon Go right now and I'm not excluded, obviously. Been playing Pokemon games on PC, Gameboy and etc since I was a kid so of course I'm estactic when they decided to release Pokemon Go. I was so into the game that when I was in Ireland for a trip, I couldn't stop searching for new Pokemon and I continued doing so when I was back in York. Now that the game is finally released in Malaysia, well, I kinda continue the obsession that I even went to Teluk Cempedak just to catch some hehe

Somehow I managed to get Lickitung and Rhydon (level 600+) there yayy. Not sure if it's common for you to find these Pokemon in your area but it's hard enough for me. And I still couldn't find a Dragonair although it was in sighting list sobs. Anyway, I shall continue for the search since I currently have caught 56 Pokemon :(






*Ash Ketchum mode on*

No comments:

Post a Comment